Winter 2022 Covid 19 and Influenza Vaccinations
We are now offering both Covid 19 and Influenza vaccinations for all our registered patients who are elligible for these important vaccinations
You should recieve a 2nd Covid booster vaccination if you are
- Aged 50 to 64 or if you are 65 and over but have not yet received a 2nd Covid booster
- Aged 12 years or over with a medical condition that puts you at high risk of serious illness from a Covid 19 infection. Conditions such as Diabetes, Heart Disease and Asthma are considered qualifying conditions.
- Pregnant from 16 weeks onwards
- A healthcare worker
- Aged 12 years or over living in a long term care facility
You should recieve a 3rd Covid booster vaccine if you are
- Aged 65 or older
- Aged 12 years or over with a weak immune system
Further information on the Covid 19 vaccine and elligibility crieteria can accessed by clicking here.
You should receive a Flu vaccination if you are
- Aged 65 years or over
- Aged between 2 and 17 years
- Are currently pregnant
- Have a long term medical condition that puts you at risk of complications from Influenza. Click here for further details
- Are a health care worker
For further information on the flu vaccine elligibility criteria, click here.
Online booking for Covid and Influenza Vaccinations
If you are a registered patient of our practice and qualify for a Covid 19 booster or Influenza Vaccination you can book an appointment online for our forthcoming clinics
Wednesday October 26th 2022 – Click here to book an appointment for this clinic
Thursday October 27th 2002 – Click here to book an appointment for this clinic
Wednesday November 2nd 2022 – Click here to book an appointment for this clinic